floating facebook button arrow left side

Home » Events

CDJapan and HLJ: Donating Part Of Their Sales

Written by: zenical on 19 March 2011 at 11:12 pm No Comment

Tags: , , ,

Dear folks who are regulars of CDJapan and HobbyLink Japan. For the next two weeks till March 31st 2011, when you purchase items from either of the websites, part of it will go to the Japanese Red Cross.

I’m sure all of you know by now how serious the earthquake is in Japan. Many are left homeless. In addition radiation level is on a raise. We can do our part by donating to the Red Cross.


For items ordered between March 16th to March 31st 2011, 2% of CDJapan’s profit will be donated to the Japanese Red Cross.

HobbyLink Japan

HLJ will be increasing the prices of their products by 2%. In addition they will donate 2% of their profit. In total they will be donating 4% to the Japanese Red Cross.

Of course you can choose not to purchase items to “donate”. You can donate directly to the relief agencies.

Or head on to CDJapan or HobbyLink Japan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Leave your response!

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

This is a Gravatar-enabled weblog. To get your own globally-recognized-avatar, please register at Gravatar.