During Friday’s “Dark Hour TV ~Persona Hour~” live program on Niconico, it has been announced that a television anime adaptation of Persona 4 The Golden (Persona 4 Golden) PS Vita video game has been green-lit. The anime series will premiere this July.
Footage from the upcoming series revealed Marie, the new character who was added to the enhanced Vita version. Most of the staff from Persona 4: The Animation will return for Golden, with A-1 Pictures producing. Kana Hanazawa will reprise her role as Marie.
The cast are as follows:
- Daisuke Namikawa as Yū Narukami
- Showtaro Morikubo as Yosuke Hanamura
- Yui Horie as Chie Satonaka
- Ami Koshimizu as Yukiko Amagi
- Tomokazu Seki as Kanji Tatsumi
- Rie Kugimiya as Rise Kujikawa
- Kappei Yamaguchi as Kuma (Teddy)
- Romi Park as Naoto Shirogane
- Unshou Ishizuka as Ryōtarō Dōjima
- Akemi Kanda as Nanako Dōjima
- Mitsuaki Madono as Tōru Adachi
- Isamu Tanonaka as Igor (special performance)
- Sayaka Ohara as Margaret
- Kana Hanazawa as Marie
This is a perfect time to pick up the Persona 4 Golden game, if you haven’t done so!